Welcome!

I'm developing Town of Galucca from wasteland to a thriving city. On this blog you can join the journey through 200 years. I'll post weekly on the progress, but you will mostly learn about the progress through the stories of local residents. I think there might be 5 generations to go, let's find out! :)

This is a spin-off blog from my Greench Farm legacy.

All my stories (and more) are now gathered from my new blog, Simmerville's Sims.

26. juli 2014

Bonus: Heisserclump Bakery

[Year count: 132]  Oups, I forgot to mention that Suzi Baruba's son finally moved in with her in Gaucca. He is one of the two bartenders at Suzi's Heaven, and I forgot to mention it, so here's a picture - hello Tonny Baruba, I think you might inherit your mom's jolly place!


I'll be out of town for a week again, so I'll just share a few pictures that are not really from any of the 5 households I'm supposed to focus on. In the past I told you about the Heisserclump family running a bakery. Well, their descendants still run the bakery, and you were never invited inside.

So, enjoy Heisserclump Bakery!





The one serving the cash register is Richarda (Garton) Heisserclump. She is daughter of late Ellen P. Garton, who was daughter of the honorable Maurice Pettonta, who was son of the first settlers 200ya, Count Gustavo and Countess Eleonora :-)

The baker man is of course Hendrion Heisserclump. Not really sure if he is 3rd generation bakery owner or what.



Have a super day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar