Welcome!

I'm developing Town of Galucca from wasteland to a thriving city. On this blog you can join the journey through 200 years. I'll post weekly on the progress, but you will mostly learn about the progress through the stories of local residents. I think there might be 5 generations to go, let's find out! :)

This is a spin-off blog from my Greench Farm legacy.

All my stories (and more) are now gathered from my new blog, Simmerville's Sims.

8. februar 2014

Town of Galucca - a The Sims 3 project

Hello, and welcome to yet another TS3 blog.

I'm building up a new town from scratch, all done in the wonderfull game The Sims 3. Galucca plays a role in my old story about the Greench Farm family, and because this distant town got more and more references, I decided to actually build it!

Instead of just creating a new world and then develop all the lots in a hurry, and finally adding a population, I wanted to follow the place's history through 200 years! From a Count and his Countess settled in a yet not touched landscape, they obviously brought a few workers and craftsmen, and from then the town developed through generations! This means that the current population will mostly come with a rather unique story!

Well, the world's journey through time is almost completed, and posting here will actually be a backup for the project. But if you like to follow the progress, it should still be quite interesting! I will post at least one chapter per week, and I will of course comment on any feedback.

Hang on! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar