Welcome!

I'm developing Town of Galucca from wasteland to a thriving city. On this blog you can join the journey through 200 years. I'll post weekly on the progress, but you will mostly learn about the progress through the stories of local residents. I think there might be 5 generations to go, let's find out! :)

This is a spin-off blog from my Greench Farm legacy.

All my stories (and more) are now gathered from my new blog, Simmerville's Sims.

20. mai 2014

Growing community

[Year count 95] Ok, I simply can't rest, because after the castle ceremony, there is so much to tell!


I've built quite a lot around Old Town, and I love those squares that form between the builds. Countess Maria often visits the business build, because she is involved with quite a few businesses which the Pettonta family still controls. At this square just behind the offices, she ran into Bert Onioon, I think he was selling - onions.

Countess Maria wants a new cook, but because it's more popular to work at the many busy bistros and cafés near the harbour, it's hard to find Patricia Sculler's replacement. Wherever Countess Maria walks, locals will look at her, gossiping about the bad salad they heard the guests were served. Combined with another event that I'll tell you about in my next post, the Pettontas seem to have less respect among the commons.



At this time Galucca is blooming, population wise. No matter where I look, there is always someone waiting to get married. I mentioned the rushed marriages earlier, they are still very much rushed, and so are their woohoo's. It has become routine to send all couples to the "superstar trailer" that is parked north of town, where not much is built yet, but the city will unfold in the near future. Only problem is that couples I left there, stay when I switch households, and the cheering crowd is growing day by day :)

One couple is Amanda Malone and Dax Brugster. There are currently 3 Brugster households, I almost hope for some kitchen fire - or sterility...


In Gal District, the Scullers' main heir, Davan Sculler, married next door girl Rhonda Huggin. Davan is a Sculptor like his dad, and Rhonda is a Weaver.

In Moon District, Detch Moonster of the original Moonster house, just married Katherine Gnomes from the Lower Farmland. This is the house where aliens have been observed at night.

These are just a very few of many new couples!

So, in other words, life goes on in Galucca. I mentioned some event harming the noble family's reputation; Count Gustavian made a less popular decision to move those family graves away from the communal cemetary. A bad move, as it opened for the establishing of the Church of Similius. More about this shortly...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar